Thursday, December 24, 2009

PILLOW TALK




I have been experimenting with the fabric samples that Gresham House gave to me.  I have never sewn pillows before but taught myself to sew a zipper and put together a few samples.  The front of these two pillows are paired with a really lovley mohair velvet on the back which makes them  a little decadent.  I was so inspired by the beauty of the fabrics, I made 5 pillows.  I stuffed them with a feather form for extra luxury.  Now I have tried two projects to re-use/recycle the fabrics (see previous post SEWING).  What I am trying to do is come up with an easy prootype so that I can make a bunch as a Breast Cancer fundraiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read each and every comment and are thrilled that you take the time to send one. Thank you so much. Chania