Sunday, December 20, 2009

MONTREAL



I'm in Montreal again and I have a new fetish.  Almond Croissant.  Tomorrow I am setting out in pursuit of the perfect almond croissant.  Just the right amount of almond paste, the right crispness to the pastry.  With a large latte served in a bowl, the French way. 

I am loving Montreal at Christmas.. Tonight we went to the candlelight carol service at St. Pauls/St. Andrews church. The choir was absolutely spot on, and the 1832 limestone church was architecturally stunning.  Sorry, no photos were allowed.

A lovely dinner with the extended Holland family. and home to relax with the kids. What more can a mum ask for at Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read each and every comment and are thrilled that you take the time to send one. Thank you so much. Chania