Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sunshine Award

Nellie over at McCarthy Design gave me this sunshine award yesterday.  If you have never looked at Nellie's blog, you really must pop over there it is really unique and fulls of interesting bits. You can visit Nellie here.
I have to nominate some other blogs, so here are some of my favourites.  Some are new and you may not have found them yet, so pop over to visit and you will see why I love them.

If you were given this award and you feel like passing it along.
1. copy the picture to your blog.
2. Pass it on to your favourite blogs
3. Notify them that they have been awarded.

Thanks so much Nellie, I appreciate you reading my blog and giving me this sunshiney award.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, your blog is very deserving! And thank you so much for passing it along my way!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats dear Chania!! Such a well deserved award - ENJOY:) ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chania, Congratulations, and thanks for passing it on to me! It's my first Award, and I'll never forget. Specially from who gave it to me! You are Awesome!
    Love, Li :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS Chania on your award AND the Shop....It's GORGEOUS....!!! Will you be shipping internationally because I need to stock up on ironstone....!!!

    Cheers from your Number 1 in Australia,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chania, Congrats on your award and passing it on to me. Your support is always appreciated. And you are so deserving of it yourself.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read each and every comment and are thrilled that you take the time to send one. Thank you so much. Chania