Sunday, April 10, 2011

Beauty In The Ordinary

Red

My post title today is stolen from a favourite blog of mine Beauty In The Ordinary.  Short of interesting blogging material, I walked the banks of the creek and marsh yesterday looking for beauty.  It was everywhere.  Spring is my favourite season by far, and a very short lived one here in Canada.  Once things warm up we often have a very rapid Spring, so I wanted to capture it.  The Spring that's beginning to bud, to nest, to fill in.  Not the showy Spring, but the Early, Barely There Spring.

Copper

Natural

Cobalt

Yellow.

7 comments:

  1. Chania such beautiful photography!! I is still not quite spring here, soon though!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. You must have enjoyed your walk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nature at its best. Gorgeous pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful. The copper..my fave

    xx
    z

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cobalt and the yellow best, but they are all beautiful images. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures Chania! Love them all.
    You have such great talent.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read each and every comment and are thrilled that you take the time to send one. Thank you so much. Chania