Friday, August 13, 2010

Photo Challenge

A lot of people seemed interested in doing a photo challenge.  I thought Friday was a good day to announce the weeks theme, giving you all time to ponder and shoot over the weekend.

Each Friday I will post a McLinky and we can see everyone's take on the weekly theme.  Some weeks it will be a design element, sometimes just a word.

Keeping it simple this first week. The word is

PINK

When you think pink, is is pink champagne, a rose, a pinkish sky, a steak chrarbroiled with a pinkish centre.........??????????

Next Friday we will see all the interpretations of this theme.

14 comments:

  1. What fun! I'll 'think pink' all week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited, even though I'm not a pink girl. Good stretch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, explain this "mclinky" for the technologically challenged, por favor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! This sounds fun! And yes, could you please explain the Mclinky? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great !! i like pink !! ...wishing you a happy weekend ....love Ria.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. PINK???? My favourite. You're onto a winner with this one, Raz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'll be thinkin pinkin all week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 'In the pink' Chania - another one here who doesn't know what a Mclinky is but it sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chania,
    What a great party to get envolved in...Love the Pink idea, a must see.
    I will be back :)
    xoxo
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am LOVING this idea! I am sending my pink picture now. :)

    M

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Chania
    I hope you don't mind if I join in next friday... at least I hope to.. . my internet is nuts at present.. thanks.. xx Julie

    ReplyDelete

I love to read each and every comment and are thrilled that you take the time to send one. Thank you so much. Chania