Thursday, February 24, 2011

Friday Photo Challenge-People

Two of the most beautiful children I have ever seen......

Hello everyone.  We are back again for the photo challenge.  This week the challenge was people.  Photographing people in any way that you found interesting.  There is nothing more fun than people.  I could spend hours watching people.  My plan for this challenge was to photograph people in Mexico where I was this week. Although I have a lot of fun at a resort, I do like to get out into a nearby town and mix a bit and get a feel for the environment, culture and people. The first time we ventured to town, our bus was cancelled and we didn't make it.  The next day I ended up with a very high fever wondering how Mexican hospital care measures up to that at home.  Luckily, I was able to travel back today as planned, but didn't get my trip to town or my People pictures.

So my photo was the most charming of the ones I did take.  A little boy and girl discussing sandcastles on the beach.  I love her pink dress against the bright blue water.


Next Week's Challenge-Photograph a piece of jewelry.
Post your link below.


8 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you were not well on your trip!

    Yes, and the wind blowing it to go with the waves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo Chania...her dress, the ocean, the boy's hair looking like the waves...fabulous composition...and it looks so lovely and warm.
    Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chania, so sorry you got to feelin' bad, hope your feelin' better, and those two kids on the beach were adorable, sooo cute..and yes the pink dress against that sparkling blue water,priceless!
    ~Jo
    LazyonLoblolly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's a fantastic picture! It has so much movement and energy. I want to be at the beach too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chania - the fever sounded horrific. Glad you're better! The pictures of those two little Mexican children are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are feeling better! Puts a damper on a trip!
    Love your pics - the top one especially :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shucks, I wanted to join up but didn't really get anything that I liked that much and now our computer with my photo software went wonky last night. I'm glad you made it back safely...scary to be sick away from home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the top pict so much! The color of the ocean is amazing. Hope you are feeling better. Kit

    ReplyDelete

I love to read each and every comment and are thrilled that you take the time to send one. Thank you so much. Chania