Monday, February 14, 2011

SMITTEN with BHLDN.........Launched Today

All images in this post are from www.bhldn.com

BHLDN, Daughter of Urban Otfitters and cousin of Anthropolgie was launched today, offering a stunning array of not-so traditional wedding attire.....perhaps perfect for a beach or country wedding.  Order online (how easy is that) and they even have international shipping...  .http://www.bhldn.com/    They have a most glorious site to peruse.  Enjoy.....








All images from http://www.bhldn.com/


11 comments:

  1. I'm on the way to check out the site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info...going over right now!

    Blessings,

    Alison
    Stuff and Nonsense

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, if all looks so stunning! I adore those little coverups, along with everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these pics are so light and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughters friend is planning a wedding and I cannot wait to show her...thanks for you comment..she did guard Kayti. They spent so much time together. They spoke the same language. They KNEW each other.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chania - wow thanks for the tip! Yep these are exactly and completely right up my street! I love the dreamy images...Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with Lou Chania....Very VERY DREAMY indeed....And VERY Anthro like....** sigh ** ....Makes me wish I was in my 20's again....!

    Cheers for now,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow - what gorgeous things! I'm really loving those pretty little coverups to hide any jiggly bits! and the shoes & bags are gorgeous!
    your blog is looking lovely btw... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful stuff! I loved browsing the site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooohhh ... such scrumptious stuff!

    happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. *sigh* I've been putting off lurking BHLDN so far. But I'll soon run out of patience and devour the whole site in one sitting.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read each and every comment and are thrilled that you take the time to send one. Thank you so much. Chania