Saturday, February 19, 2011

On Vacation........and Comments Disabled

I am in Mexico for a brief holiday with my daughter for some mother/daughter bonding and Margarita's.  I have disabled my comments until I get back becauseI have had some spewing on my blog and I don't want to have to sign in from an expensive connection in Mexico to monitor him.  I will turn them back on when I return.

Don't forget if you wish to join the Friday Photo challenge that the topic for this week will be PEOPLE.  It can be close, far, fuzzy, discrete, in your face....whatever good people shots you can get. 

Because....There's Nothing More Fun than People.

Have a good week my friends.................

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read each and every comment and are thrilled that you take the time to send one. Thank you so much. Chania