Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pink Glitter and White Cottontails


Some of you may know that I have an Interior Decorating business, but most of you probably don't know about my newest venture.  I get a lot of requests for my vintage bits and pieces, and now have listed some on Etsy, but I will also be having an online shop of both large and small vintage gifts and home furnishings, as well as my most popular home items such as soaps, linens, candles, etc. plus custom made furniture including our gorgeous upholstered headboards.

My Razmataz business partner Lorraine and I have been working like mad this week on our new website and online shop that will be officially opening on April 1st.  Right now our Etsy shop Razmataz Vintage is open and we have loads of stock going in there in the next few weeks. Our local clients have been popping by to get a sneak peak and have been picking up pieces already.  We can't seem to make enough of these hand stamped cotton bags and have almost sold out.

When our custom made soaps arrive, we are going to package them in these bags.


They are all hand glittered and embellished with satin bows and the palest pink organza ribbon ties. We wanted wrapping that was reusable, and these bags are part of the gift.  They can be re-used for storing all kinds of bits and would make a lovley gift bag for jewelery or gift cards.


How cute are our little bunnies with their pink glittery ears and pom pom tails?  We will definitely stock these for Easter.  They would be adorable filled with chocolate eggs and a chocolate bunny ears peeping out the top.


They make the cutest gift bags for baby or christening gifts.




We have had requests for blue bunny ears, so they are in the works.

A family of cottontails.

So, there's a quick peek at what I have been up to this week.

2 comments:

  1. The bunnies are just adorable!!
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chania, what a beautiful idea for packaging! I really like the fact that they are re-usable! The bunnies are so cute, but being a former ballet dancer, I really love your tutu design! Will your online store post internationally at all? Gorgeous post and I can't wait to see what other beautiful things you will have in your store! Have a lovely day ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read each and every comment and are thrilled that you take the time to send one. Thank you so much. Chania